Notice

The Bose Community Forum was launched at a time when robust online support was not available for Bose customers. Over the past several years we have added new online service channels that provide a more interactive and complete digital experience. Additionally, we have enhanced the My Bose Account capabilities to deliver a more personalized and self-service experience. As a result, Bose has made the decision to close Community Forum for Consumer electronics products on September 30th. The Bose Pro portion of the Community will still operate as usual.

Please visit our support homepage to experience one of our many other digital service channels or simply use your Community log-in credentials to sign in to your My Bose Account to view your orders and view support options.

Thank you to all who have contributed and benefited from interacting in our Community. We look forward to continuing to serve you online.

Regards,
Bose Customer Service Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Viktor
Contributor
Registered since

Sep 9, 2017

Rubber Cover on QuietControl 30

My microphone on my new QC30s seems to be defective. People i talk to cant hear me at all when im in a bus or in public and i have to disconnect the headphones and use the phones own mic and then they can hear me just fine. A friend of mine says it sounds like there is some wierd noise cancellation on the mic aswell which appearently doesnt work very well. Is that the case?

Also when i connect the phones via bluetooth to my computor it says that they are connected and all but the sound still goes through the computors own speakers.

Thanks

Viktor

1 REPLY 1
Tony_G
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Re: Rubber Cover on QuietControl 30

Hi Viktor

Thanks for posting. This topic is something we have covered already. We've started a new discussion: QC30 for Communications

Thanks

Tony