vm
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 29, 2019

Scrim loose on QC 35 II

Hi,

I just bought a new QC 35 II from Best Buy and on opening it found that the scrim on both the left and right earcups was loose. The right one was so loose that it had slipped from its postion to expose the serial number. I took it back to Best Buy and they replaced it with another new unit. However, when I opened that as well, it had the exact same problem.

What is with this? It's a $349 worth pair of headphones that dont seem to have been put through proper quality checks. Or is Bose actually expecting us to shell out this kind of money for products that dont even look right from the get-go.

What am i supposed to do now? Has anyone else faced this issue? I am in a frame of mind where I should just simply return these and buy a corresponding product from a different brand altogether.

Regards,

Vish

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Re: Scrim loose on QC 35 II

Hi Vish,

Thank you for posting on the Community!

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you've seen with the headset and this should not be the case.  I would recommend reaching out to your local support team about this by clicking HERE.  Just select your country and Contact Us at the bottom and we should be able to assist you.

Warm Regards,

Tony A - Community Support