thanuj
Participant
Registered since

Oct 31, 2019

Serious issue with my earphone, does this issue covered under warranty i still have 20 days left.

I had a very serious issue and would like to know whether this issue is covered under warranty?

if you can see the button actually got damaged.

Screenshot 2019-10-31 at 10.02.10 PM.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Tegan_M

Re: Serious issue with my earphone, does this issue covered under warranty i still have 20 days l...

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Vicky_W

Hello thanuj, 

Thanks for reaching out to the community. 

Sorry to see that you are experiencing a casing issue with the buttons of your SoundSport Free Headphones. The community is a place of troubleshooting and we are unable to assist with what service options are available in your region. To discuss what is available to you at this time, please reach out to your regions product support team for assistance, follow this link, select your region and scroll down to "Contact Us". There you will find the appropriate contact information and an agent will be more than happy to assist.

I hope this helps. Please let us know if you have any further questions. 

Kind regards, 

Tegan M - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Tegan_M

Re: Serious issue with my earphone, does this issue covered under warranty i still have 20 days l...

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Vicky_W

Hello thanuj, 

Thanks for reaching out to the community. 

Sorry to see that you are experiencing a casing issue with the buttons of your SoundSport Free Headphones. The community is a place of troubleshooting and we are unable to assist with what service options are available in your region. To discuss what is available to you at this time, please reach out to your regions product support team for assistance, follow this link, select your region and scroll down to "Contact Us". There you will find the appropriate contact information and an agent will be more than happy to assist.

I hope this helps. Please let us know if you have any further questions. 

Kind regards, 

Tegan M - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post