Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Aug 7, 2017

Set default level of active noise cancellation

Hi,

Does anyone know of a way to select the default noise cancellation level on the QC35? I like the "low" setting for outdoor and office use, which is where I use them the most. They start at "high" level everytime I turn them on.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Re: Set default level of active noise cancellation

j_sve

That's a great question! The QC35 are engineered to have full noise cancellation the moment you power it on. We appreciate the suggestion, and we'll pass it on to our developers for consideration. 

Tony

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Nov 29, 2017

Any response on this topic, i ride a motorcycle using your QC 30 headset, and i would like it to have lowest noise canceling the moment of initial turn on.

Audible Advocate
Registered since

Dec 22, 2017

I would also love an update for this. The high noise cancellation setting gives me motion sickness (https://gizmodo.com/355678/noise-canceling-headphones-might-make-you-motion-sick) so if my headphones are unable to pair or if my phone isn't nearby to adjust the setting, I'm unable to use them. They're great headphones without noise cancellation, which is why I still buy them despite my senstitve inner ears, but having to adjust the level of cancellation every time I turn them on is a huge annoyance.