Highlighted
TheZucca
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 17, 2019

Sound delaying with qc35 ii

Hey, I notice some delay in my bose qc35 ii, I tryed the latest verion update but I still notice the issue. I use the headset with my iphoen and with my imac too and both have the problem! 

5 REPLIES 5
grmedhat
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Mar 7, 2019

Re: Sound delaying with qc35 ii

Hi. Can you elaborate for us? I'm assuming the delay is while watching a movie? If so what sources? YouTube, Netflix, Prime, some other source? 

Hi TheZucca! Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community.

Similar to @grmedhat suggested, could you describe the situation in which you experience delay? Which source is giving you the issue?

There are some standard troubleshooting steps we could follow to have your headphones functioning correctly for you. I would recommend first resetting your headphones - to do this:

1. Turn off the headset and wait 30 seconds
  2. Plug the headset into a wall outlet using a USB charger, then wait 5 seconds
  3. Unplug the USB cord from the headset and wait 1 minute
  4. Turn on the headset

Afterwards, clear the pairing list of your headphones by sliding the power switch towards the Bluetooth symbol for 10 seconds until you hear the prompt "Bluetooth device list cleared". After you have done this, try reconnecting your headphones to your devices. Let me know if you are still experiencing the same issue after you have tried these steps.

Warm Regards,

Sam F - Community Support

TheZucca
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 17, 2019

while watching youtube or playing

TheZucca
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 17, 2019

today was working fine.. I don't know why I had the delay before.. If I recognice the issue again, ill try 

Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Feb 26, 2019

Hello Zucca, 

Thank you for getting back in touch. Glad to hear that your QC 35 II are working better today! 

If you find you are experiencing the issues again please get back in touch with us and we can troubleshooting further. 

All the best 
Liam G