Highlighted
Dutch
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 15, 2019

Sound sport pulse not charging

At 1st it was working properly after 3 days from buying it im having trouble charging it even if its empty everytime i plug it for charge the green light directly turns on not the blinking red anymore
1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Re: Sound sport pulse not charging

Hi Dutch,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thank you for posting. I'm sorry to hear that you're currently experiencing issues with your SoundSport Pulse Wireless Headphones. I'd love to suggest some troubleshooting steps to try and resolve this issue. Firstly, I recommend performing a product reset. This can be done by:

1. Turn off the headset and wait 30 seconds
  2. Plug the headset into a wall outlet using a USB charger, then wait 5 seconds
  3. Unplug the USB cord from the headset and wait 1 minute
  4. Turn on the headset

Following this, check for any apply any available firmware updates for your headphones. This can be done the Bose Connect application on a mobile phone or tablet, or alternatively via a computer using a USB to Micro-USB charging cable and our firmware update website HERE.

Should the issue persist I encourage you to reach out to technical and product support within your region via telephone to explore available service options for your headphones. Click HERE to visit our Global site, select your location and use the "Contact Us" feature at the bottom of the page.

Kind regards,

Andy B - Community Support