jkternes
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jan 6, 2018

SoundLink Color II Buzzes and will not stop

My SoundLink Color II will sometimes start buzzing. I turn off the Bluetooth on my connected phone. None of the controls are responsive. I unplug it and it keeps buzzing until the battery runs down. Then I plug it in back in and it works fine until the next time.

This video shows what is going on: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uyfFo2nw6VWvGgeqbvzf309TeDbziDk_/view?usp=drivesdk
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: SoundLink Color II Buzzes and will not stop

Author Accepted Answer selected by jkternes

Hey jkternes!

Welcome to the community my friend! I have some steps to try for a reset of your speaker:

1. Connect the speaker to power
  2. Press and hold the Multi-function button for 10 seconds
  3. While continuing to hold the Multi-function button, unplug the speaker from power
  4. Release the Multi-function button

If this doesn't help then it would be time to reach out to customer support, you can use this link.  This select your country and scroll down to where you see "contact us".  

I hope this helps and have a fantastic day,

Shiloh_C 

1 REPLY 1

Re: SoundLink Color II Buzzes and will not stop

Author Accepted Answer selected by jkternes

Hey jkternes!

Welcome to the community my friend! I have some steps to try for a reset of your speaker:

1. Connect the speaker to power
  2. Press and hold the Multi-function button for 10 seconds
  3. While continuing to hold the Multi-function button, unplug the speaker from power
  4. Release the Multi-function button

If this doesn't help then it would be time to reach out to customer support, you can use this link.  This select your country and scroll down to where you see "contact us".  

I hope this helps and have a fantastic day,

Shiloh_C