Akusech
Silent Starter
Registered since

Apr 25, 2019

SoundLink II problem after upgrade

Hello,

I have SoundLink II headphones and after the update on BT stopped playing the left side and does not connect to the BOSE application on iphone or ipad. After connecting the cable, the right and left sides are played. In that case, the problem is with your software that has broken my headphones and I can not use their full potential.

I live and live in Poland where I bought headphones. In the mediamarkt shop, under 14 days of service, they strenched that they do not know how to solve the problem and I have to ask the producer directly, so I write.

How can we solve this problem? The headphones were purchased a year ago in December?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: SoundLink II problem after upgrade

Hi Akusech, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community. I am very sorry to hear that you are having this issue, however I would love to help. 

I have a few questions that I would like to ask to get a better understanding of your issue: 

• Have you attempted to use another device to connect to the device?
  • Have you attempted to use another source? 

I would recommend performing a product reset on the headphones to see if the issue persists. This can be done via: 

• Turn off the headset and wait 30 seconds
  • Plug the headset into a wall outlet using a USB charger, then wait 5 seconds
  • Unplug the USB cord from the headset and wait 1 minute
  • Turn on the headset

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Akusech
Silent Starter
Registered since

Apr 25, 2019

Yes I tried on each device by BT does not play the left side, on the cable there are no problems both parties play.

I also reset the headphones and did not help, any other suggestions can how to make a downgrade to an earlier version of the system? Immediately I will add that the function 'a', 'd', 'v', 'up arrow', 'down arrow' in this model gives nothing because there is only the present fun of the system.

Hi Akusech, 

Thanks for updating me on this. 

As this issue is still persisting I would highly recommend getting in touch with our Customer Service Team via clicking this link. Then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

Kind Regards, 

Hector B