Jdalldridge
Participant
Registered since

Jun 19, 2019

SoundLink around-ear II

Hi,

I have a pair of Soundlink 2 headphones and I am curious if there is an option to change the earpads to something more noise cancelling?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Charlotte_G

Re: SoundLink around-ear II

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Vicky_W

Hello Jdalldridge,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community. 

We do not have any alternative ear cushions that will fit the SoundLink Around-Ear Wireless Headphones II. 

Noise-canceling does not actually come from hardware features such as the ear cushions.

Noise-cancelling uses microphones to pick up surrounding noise and then uses a second sound which will cancel the original sound. 

Ear cushions can certainly add noise-masking and this is best found with around-ear headphones. 

We do have some headphones available currently that have Active Noise-Cancelling integrated. These are the QC35 II's.

Additionally, we have recently announced the new Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 that are available for pre-order. They feature an unrivaled four-microphone system that picks up and isolates your voice while also canceling the surrounding noises. 

I'm sorry that I could not help any further. Let me know if you have any questions.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Charlotte_G

Re: SoundLink around-ear II

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Vicky_W

Hello Jdalldridge,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community. 

We do not have any alternative ear cushions that will fit the SoundLink Around-Ear Wireless Headphones II. 

Noise-canceling does not actually come from hardware features such as the ear cushions.

Noise-cancelling uses microphones to pick up surrounding noise and then uses a second sound which will cancel the original sound. 

Ear cushions can certainly add noise-masking and this is best found with around-ear headphones. 

We do have some headphones available currently that have Active Noise-Cancelling integrated. These are the QC35 II's.

Additionally, we have recently announced the new Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 that are available for pre-order. They feature an unrivaled four-microphone system that picks up and isolates your voice while also canceling the surrounding noises. 

I'm sorry that I could not help any further. Let me know if you have any questions.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post