Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FBazo
Contributor
Registered since

Sep 10, 2017

SoundLink around-ear wireless headphones II Low volume on computer

Hi:

Just bought these and I'm having the issue that when I try to use them with my MacBook the volume is too low. If I pair them with my iPhone the volume works fine, I can hear them way louder.

I Had the Bose app installed on the phone, I unistalled it and it still gives me the same issue. I also unpaired them from the computer and back and it did'nt work.

Is there a way to reset them?

Any suggestions?

I'm guessing it could be a conflict with another divice Ive used them with, like a tablet or another phone.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
FBazo
Contributor
Registered since

Sep 10, 2017

Re: SoundLink around-ear wireless headphones II Low volume on computer

Author Accepted Answer selected by ST - Hearphones

So, I'm answering myself cause I fixed it.

I tried the headphones with different devices and they all worked fine, so I figured the problem was the computer, not the headphones so I applied the simplest and most common solution to all of the problems with todays life "Restart the computer" and that was it.

I'm trying again with the Bose Connect app on the iPhone to see if the problem was generated by the app or it was some kind of conflict with another app on the computer.

Thanks to self 🙂

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
FBazo
Contributor
Registered since

Sep 10, 2017

Author Accepted Answer selected by ST - Hearphones

So, I'm answering myself cause I fixed it.

I tried the headphones with different devices and they all worked fine, so I figured the problem was the computer, not the headphones so I applied the simplest and most common solution to all of the problems with todays life "Restart the computer" and that was it.

I'm trying again with the Bose Connect app on the iPhone to see if the problem was generated by the app or it was some kind of conflict with another app on the computer.

Thanks to self 🙂

View solution in original post

Mohsin_S
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

@FBazo Glad to hear that! Funny, something as simple as that can yield such great results. Thank you for sharing! 

Come by again if you need anything. 

Mohsin