Highlighted
gmoney2300
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 25, 2019

SoundLink® around-ear wireless headphones II Not Turning On

My headphones have been working fine until 2 days ago. If the headphones are off for more than an hour, they will not turn back on unless I plug them in. This happens even if the headphones are fully charged.

Interestingly I found someone with the same exact problem I am experiencing with my headphones: https://community.bose.com/t5/Headphones-Archive/Bose-Soundlink-On-Ear-Bluetooth-Headphones-wont-pow...

I checked the Bose community site as suggested but did not find any answers for this problem on the site except suggestions to check the Bose community site. Does anyone else have this problem? If so, how did you fix it? Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3

Re: SoundLink® around-ear wireless headphones II Not Turning On

Hi gmoney2300,

I am very sorry to hear your having this issue. Are you able to get power from them at all like it was explained in that last post? Can you plug the charger in and get a green light?

Kind Regards,

Brandon_C

gmoney2300
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 25, 2019

Hi Brandon,

Thank you for your response. Yes it charges, and I get a green light. If the headphones are off for more than 30 min, it will not turn on. It works when I plug in the audio wire, but this is not what I wanted. I bought these headphones for the Bluetooth, and it's not working. I've had them for less than 3 yrs and took very good care of them. I'm pretty disappointed and will be buying new headphones. Unfortunately I may not buy new BOSE Bluetooth headphones due to what I've experienced.

Hi gmoney2300,

Thank you for the additional information!

I would recommend making sure the software is up to date in the headphones. This can be done through the Connect App or by clicking the link here.

I hope this helps! Have a nice day!

Jessie - Community Support