Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 21, 2017

SoundLink automatically turns on Spotify, puts songs on shuffle & repeat after calls

I'm using my SoundLink wireless headphones with a Macbook Pro (Sierra), iPhone 7 (iOS 11), and Spotify on both my Mac and my iPhone. I switch between both devices while wearing my SoundLink headphones every day, and I switch between calls and Spotify every day.

I've noticed that when I get off a call with someone, SoundLink starts playing Spotify (even if I wasn't previously playing a song), and not only that but puts my playlist into shuffle mode AND repeat mode. 

Just thought I'd let you know.

1 REPLY 1
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Re: SoundLink automatically turns on Spotify, puts songs on shuffle & repeat after calls

Hi ultimate350

Thanks for posting. That is interesting. If we could try clearing the pairing from the headset and re pairing?

To clear devices previously paired with the headset, follow these steps:

1. Turn the headset on by sliding the Power/Bluetooth switch to the on position
  2. Slide the switch up to the Bluetooth symbol and hold until you hear "Bluetooth device list cleared"

The headset will revert to discoverable mode, allowing you to re-pair the Bluetooth device you want connected 

I would also clear the memory from Borth the Macbook and the iPhone

If you could give that a try and let us know?

Tony