Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hjm
Participant
Registered since

Dec 12, 2017

SoundSport L ear not working

I purchased a pair of SoundSport wired headphones in December of 2015. The left ear is not working. Is there anyway I can get these

fixed?

3 REPLIES 3
Shiloh_C
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Aug 25, 2017

Re: SoundSport L ear not working

Hey hjm!

I'm sorry to hear that your left bud stopped working for you!  Can we try a reset of the headphones?  I'm including the steps for this below:

1. Turn the headset off and wait for 30 seconds.
  2. Plug the headset into a USB power supply via USB cord and wait 5 seconds. (Power supply needs to be plugged into the wall with power on).
  3. Unplug USB cord from headset and wait 1 minute.
  4. Turn on the headset and test if the headset works properly.

Please let me know if this helps!  If it doesn't we can see what your options are from there.

Thanks so much and I hope you're enjoying your day!

Take care,

Shiloh_C 

hjm
Participant
Registered since

Dec 12, 2017

I did mention that these headphones are wired (for iOS). Unfortunately, your instructions won't work! Do you have any suggestions for this model?  Thanks.

Shiloh_C
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Aug 25, 2017

Hey hjm!

Thanks for clarifying and sorry to hear that didn't work.  It sounds like your best option at this point is to reach out to customer support here. Just select your country and scroll down to where you see "contact us".  When you speak with support they'll be able to provide you with some more information on what your available next steps are.  I hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for getting back to me.

Take care,

Shiloh_C