Participant
Registered since

Aug 12, 2017

SoundSport headphones won't turn on

Lights are green when on charge but will not turn on when pushing button.

is there a trick or reset pattern of buttons to push or is she a dead duck.... an expensive one at that.

cheers.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: SoundSport headphones won't turn on

Hi Mp,

Thanks for writing. I'm sorry you can't get your SoundSport headphones to turn on.

There's a reboot process for QC35.  Since the your SoundSport isn't responding to the power switch, we can't know if it will help. But you can give it a shot.

QC35 Reboot

1. Turn the headset off and wait for at least 30 seconds.
  2. Plug the headset into a USB power supply via USB cord and wait at least 5 seconds. (Power supply needs to be plugged into the wall with power on).
  3. Unplug USB cord from the headset and wait at least 1 minute.
  4. Turn on the headset and test if the headset works properly.

If that doesn't help please follow this link to Bose product support for your area
Click your country, then scroll down until you see local contact information. I would call.

Please let us know how things go.

Thanks,

ST

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 12, 2017

Hi

the procedure mentioned did not work.

will see if I can get replacement or refund.

cheers.

MP

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 3, 2017

i had the same issue on a brand new pair they was in a sealed box, 1st day they worked for about 5 hours no matter what i do they how long i charge them for wall or pc laptop power bank they would not turn on, if you have proof of purchase Bose will repair them but they have to be purchased from a offical seller not ebay or some corner pc store bose dont honour the warranty that way!

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 12, 2017

Bose Indooroopilly place of purchase tried a firmware update but still didnt work.

Gave me a brand new exchange and had a listen to the latest home theater surround sound system (lifestyle 650 which sounds bloody awsome but missus would shoot me if i got it).

All in all unfortunate but great afterservice.

Cheers.