Kris_c1986
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

May 16, 2017

SoundSport unusable

Hello everyone, i have been using my Bose soundsport for a few months now and until today I have had zero problems. So today i was pushing one of the buds in my ear and the retaining pieces on one of the sides broke off so no I am uable to use them. Does anybody know what my options are?
5 REPLIES 5

Re: SoundSport unusable

Hi Kris_c1986,

Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunate to hear about the headphones. Your best bet would be to contact your local Bose Support for available options. Here's a link to get contact info if you need it. 

Please update us on how everything goes.

Mohsin

Kris_c1986
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

May 16, 2017

Moshin,

The link you gave me took me to the same area that led me here. I have looked amd looked to find an email i can message with no luck. Can you offer any guidence?

Kris

@Kris_c1986 Sure no problem. When you click on the link, select your country and scroll all the way down to where it says "Contact us". There, you should find the necessary info you need. 

Again, let us know if that helped. 

Mohsin

Kris_c1986
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

May 16, 2017

That link helped now i am waiting for the reps to respond. They asked for information and after i gave it to them on the 17th it has been nothing but crickets. Hopefully they get back to me.
Kris_c1986
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

May 16, 2017

That link helped now I am waiting for the reps to respond. They asked for information and after i gave it to them on the 17th it has been nothing but crickets. Hopefully they get back to me.