LC21
Participant
Registered since

Oct 31, 2019

SoundSport wireless break mid use

During a workout I used the volume lowering button once and found it slowly turned the music all the way down, followed by a strange continuous beeping and wouldn't turn off to reset, I then found it would let me turn up the music shortly after but every time I'd press the volume decrease it would do the same thing.

I then found even with my finger held down on the on/off I still couldn't turn the earphones off, and I thought maybe it's a battery issue but on one occasion of pressing this button the voice said I had 30% charge left.

Took them home and put them on charge for an 40 minutes, I then couldn't turn them off at all or disconnect from my phone's bluetooth, thought I'd try the app and saw there was an update to do so gave that a go.

I've just tried again and still no response through the buttons, now the volume and play/pause buttons don't work either and I still can't turn them off, strangely I can listen to music through them still though. I don't know what's happened to them but they're barely 9 months old?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Tegan_M

Re: SoundSport wireless break mid use

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Vicky_W

Hello LC21, 

Thanks for reaching out to the community. I am sorry that you are experiencing a power issue with your SoundSport headphones. I would love to do what I can to get this resolved for you. 

We appreciate you taking the time to perform some troubleshooting, I apologise that this issue persists but we shall happily assist you with this matter. 

So that I can provide you with the most accurate information, can you please inform me of what SoundSport model headphones you own? Please use this link to help you identify your headphones. 

Please let us know! 

Kind regards, 

Tegan M - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Tegan_M

Re: SoundSport wireless break mid use

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Vicky_W

Hello LC21, 

Thanks for reaching out to the community. I am sorry that you are experiencing a power issue with your SoundSport headphones. I would love to do what I can to get this resolved for you. 

We appreciate you taking the time to perform some troubleshooting, I apologise that this issue persists but we shall happily assist you with this matter. 

So that I can provide you with the most accurate information, can you please inform me of what SoundSport model headphones you own? Please use this link to help you identify your headphones. 

Please let us know! 

Kind regards, 

Tegan M - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post