SmokyLer
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 1, 2018

SoundSport wireless headphones do not come to full charge or turn on.

I received my Bose SoundSport wireless headphones on Monday, November 26, 2018. When I took them out of the package they worked perfectly fine. I listened to music and podcasts for about two hours. The next day, I listened to a podcast while at work, the battery ran out, and the headphones died. Sinced then I have charged the headphones for hours and hours, to no avail. I have tried at least four different USB wires and different outlets, only for the charging light indicator to remain blinking orange. Even after charging the headphones for 12 hours straight, it just not have enough juice to power on. 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: SoundSport wireless headphones do not come to full charge or turn on.

Hi SmokyLer,

Thank you for taking the time to post and welcome to the community! I am so sorry to hear about that.  I would recommend returning them to the place of purchase for an exchange or you could contact your local Bose support team for assistance. Here is a link you can use. Click on your country, scroll down until you see "Contact Us."

Regards,

Tony G - Community Support

stephano
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 3, 2018

Re: SoundSport wireless headphones do not come to full charge or turn on.

I bought the sounsport headphone in May, 17. A month later, he died, stopped charging and the charge led did not come out of the orange. As the headphone was under warranty, here in Brazil, I received a new headphone in December, 17 from the Brazilian representative of Bose (Engevideo, São Paulo). In March 2018 again the same problem. Once again I received a new product in April 2018. Now for the third time, again the same problem. I am sending again for the warranty. Even though I receive a new product, I am very disappointed with the successive problems. I use the headphone just for sport, twice a week, in night racing sessions that do not last more than 1 hour. If this headphone is for sport and sweat should be no problem, there is something wrong with this headphone.