Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 26, 2017

SoundTrue problem

This is kind of a strange problem I think. Basically my soundtrues stopped working completely. After about a week I tried them again and they worked perfectly, but after about 10 minutes the left ear got quieter until it was completely silent, then after about another 10 minutes the right ear got quieter until it was silent. This has happened about 3 times.

Its almost as if the earphones are losing power or something, I know its not a problem with my device because I have tried them on different devices and the same thing happens.

Does anyone have any tips? Thanks.
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Aug 25, 2017

Re: SoundTrue problem

Hi CastNoShadow!

Welcome to the community and thank you kindly for posting!  Based off of what you're describing here I'm thinking that there is an issue with the battery in your headphones, it sounds like it's draining very quickly so there could be an issue there.  at this time I would recommend reaching out to customer support here. Just select your country and scroll down to where you see "contact us".  When you speak with support you can find out more information on what your available options are.

Let me know how it goes? I want you to be able to enjoy your headphones fully.

Have a lovely day and take care,

Shiloh_C