Notice

The Bose Community Forum was launched at a time when robust online support was not available for Bose customers. Over the past several years we have added new online service channels that provide a more interactive and complete digital experience. Additionally, we have enhanced the My Bose Account capabilities to deliver a more personalized and self-service experience. As a result, Bose has made the decision to close Community Forum for Consumer electronics products on September 30th. The Bose Pro portion of the Community will still operate as usual.

Please visit our support homepage to experience one of our many other digital service channels or simply use your Community log-in credentials to sign in to your My Bose Account to view your orders and view support options.

Thank you to all who have contributed and benefited from interacting in our Community. We look forward to continuing to serve you online.

Regards,
Bose Customer Service Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
glendsouza
Participant
Registered since

Sep 9, 2018

Soundsport Free Charging Pod issues

Hi,

I own a Bose wireless soundsport earphones. For the last 2 days my earphones are not getting charged. All the lights on the exterior of the case glow . However the light for the right earbud in side the case does not light up when I place the earbuds inside the case for charging. Also they dont light up when I open the case to pull the earbuds out. Even after leaving the earbuds all night long in the charging case they say battery low please charge.
Please help. Otherwise the product sounds super good, really happy with it.
Thanks.
2 REPLIES 2
Tony_G
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Re: Soundsport Free Charging Pod issues

Hi glendsouza,

Thanks for posting. I am so sorry to hear that. When you place the headphones in the charging case if you are seeing no lights on the case we would recommend 

• Updating the headphones to the current software version by going to btu.bose.com on your computer.
  • Try reseating the earbuds until you see the charging lights come on.

If you are still having an issue, it might be a physical condition with the charging case itself. You might want to contact your local Bose support team for help. Here is a link you can use.

Regards,

Tony G - Community Support 

cycledawg
Participant
Registered since

Oct 16, 2018

Re: Soundsport Free Charging Pod issues

I had a similar charging issues with the last pair and had them replaced.  One of the pins on the charging case on the right side looked broken.  When I got the new pair the same thing happened but I noticed it wasn't broken but the pin was recessed because they are spring loaded.  I tweaked with my finger nail and the pin came out and problem solved.  It happen on a few pins on the right side but never seems to happen on the left.