Soundsport Free Firmware Update 1.2.0 Available 10/18/17
10-18-2017 11:29 AM
Message 1 of 1
A new firmware update (version 1.2.0) is now available for the SoundSport Free wireless headphones. This update is available on btu.bose.com and can be downloaded using the Bose Connect app.
V1.2.0 Release Notes/Bug Fixes:
- Fixes the issue where several unintentional tones are heard when removing the buds from the case while at 10% battery life. This includes a powering-on tone and two extra low battery tones. Now, the buds only play one low battery tone and no power on tones.
- Fixes the issue where the voice prompt states “Battery 100%” when removing the right bud from the case, even if the battery is not 100%.
- Fixes the issue where there is no alert tone when the buds power down. This only happens when the buds are left idle and set on a sleep timer.
- Fixes the issue where the “Low Battery” voice prompt is announced multiple times at different battery percentages instead of only once with five minutes of battery life remaining.
- Fixes an issue where the Bose Connect app update does not resume when interrupted. If the over-the-air update starts while connected to a device and the headset is then disconnected and connected to a second device, the update does not resume. Now, the OTA resumes on the second device when connected via the app.
- Additional fixes for incorrect voice prompts that occur when answering calls in Korean, Mandarin or Japanese languages.
- Fixes a sync issue where the blinking blue LED on each earbud does not line up while in pairing mode.