Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 26, 2018

Soundsport Free Headphones Profile gets disconnected as soon audio is playedback

I had the same issue opened a week ago but it was locked and I couldn't add info to it

I am on a Windows 10 latptop.

I see 2 profiles: One for Headset and one for Headphones.

Initially they're both connected when the bluetooth pairing is done.

However as soon as I start playing video, the Headphones profile gets disconnected and I am not able to enjoy my earbuds.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 26, 2018

Re: Soundsport Free Headphones Profile gets disconnected as soon audio is playedback

i justed updated my firmware to 2.5.6

It made no difference

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Re: Soundsport Free Headphones Profile gets disconnected as soon audio is playedback

Hi jsaremi,

Thank you for writing back! We are sorry to hear about the trouble you're having when trying to pair with your computer. These Bluetooth related pairing issues can be attributed to the vast amount of possible combinations of not only your computer’s operating systems but OS versions, Bluetooth chipsets, and drivers.

There are a few suggestions we recommend that might help such as clearing the headphones and re-pairing and verifying that you have the most recent version of the drivers installed for your Bluetooth chipset.

Also, do the headphones pair fine with your other devices? This will let us know your headphones are working properly. 

Let us know your findings when you get the chance. 

Thank you again,

Mohsin - Community Support

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 26, 2018

The device pairs with my phone with no issues

I have done series of disconnecting, removign blutooth profile, rebooting PC, .. nothing helps

This is an embarrassing problem for Bose to have at this stage.

If you were new to this or these were the first set of headphones you built It would be understandble to have issues with.
Not after having been around for so long and having create many wired and wireless headphones
Isn't the $300 that we paid enough money to get a decent set of headphone? How much more would you need to take care of your problems and throwing them back at us?