Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jumpy_leopard
Participant
Registered since

Sep 6, 2019

Soundsport Free lag problem

Hi,

I just talked to a Bose rep about the lagging issue with Soundsport Free when watching youtube videos. She sent me a free shipping label to exchange my headphones. I was wondering if exchanging them would solve the problem. I use them with Iphone X, with 2.6.0 firmware. If not, I don't want to bother shipping mine and wait 2 weeks. FYI, there's no other issues. Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Charlotte_G

Re: Soundsport Free lag problem

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Vicky_W

Hello jumpy_leopard,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community.

I am sorry to hear that you are disappointed with the audio/video delay whilst using your SoundSport Free wireless headphones. 

Are they being exchanged for another pair of SoundSport Free wireless headphones or a different variation such as the SoundSport wireless headphones?

Due to the truly wireless nature of the SoundSport Free's, a slight delay through Bluetooth is normal. This is due to audio processing. You can minimize this as much as possible by ensuring all of your applications are up to date, your IOS version is the most current and the headphones are always updated. 

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Charlotte_G

Re: Soundsport Free lag problem

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Vicky_W

Hello jumpy_leopard,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community.

I am sorry to hear that you are disappointed with the audio/video delay whilst using your SoundSport Free wireless headphones. 

Are they being exchanged for another pair of SoundSport Free wireless headphones or a different variation such as the SoundSport wireless headphones?

Due to the truly wireless nature of the SoundSport Free's, a slight delay through Bluetooth is normal. This is due to audio processing. You can minimize this as much as possible by ensuring all of your applications are up to date, your IOS version is the most current and the headphones are always updated. 

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post