certamenryan
Participant
Registered since

Dec 30, 2019

Soundsport Pulse wireless headphones won't connect to Windows 10

Hello,

I got a pair of Bose Soundsport Pulse wireless headphones for Christmas and am currently attempting to connect them to my Windows 10 laptop. They work great in my Android phone, but when I try to connect to the computer, the computer's Bluetooth device manager says that they're successfully connected, but the headphones don't seem to recognize that fact- they just keep saying "Ready to connect" forever. I've made sure that my computer is fully updated and that the headphones are disconnected from my phone, but it doesn't seem to help. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
Keith_L
Community Manager

Re: Soundsport Pulse wireless headphones won't connect to Windows 10

Hello certamenryan,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the community. I'm sorry to hear you are having difficulty connecting your SoundSport Pulse to your computer.

We do have a handy informational and troubleshooting guide for using Bluetooth headphones with computers that I would definitely recommend you have a read through.

In that post, we have compiled a list of information about using Bluetooth on a computer, as well as common issues and troubleshooting steps. 

Let me know how you get on with trying those steps.

Kind Regards,

Keith L - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!