aarena9
Participant
Registered since

Apr 11, 2018

Soundsport Randomly turn off and won't turn back on

I've had my soundsport earbuds for less than a year. They used to have horrible battery life, which seemed to be fixed by a firmware update earlier this year. They've recently started acting up again, they completely cut out with no warning, no usual powering off sound, and they won't turn back on. I've tried charging them over night and they works for about 5 minutes then power off again. I don't use these for anything particularly harsh, commuting on my bicycle, and doing homework. I've just gotten used to going back to wired headphones, which is pretty annoying as I have a phone with no headphone jack. Anyone else having trouble like this?

5 REPLIES 5
Shiloh_C
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Aug 25, 2017

Re: Soundsport Randomly turn off and won't turn back on

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out!  I'm so sorry to hear that your experience has been like this.

I would definitely recommend reaching out to customer support, you can use this link.  Just select your country and scroll down to where you see "contact us".  Support will be able to help you from there.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Take care and have a wonderful day,

Shiloh - Community Support 

DS81
Participant
Registered since

May 30, 2018

I have the same problem. Just cut out mid run and will not turn back on. Just dead. Did you ever receive any useful feedback?

maxnuk
Leader
Registered since

Mar 24, 2018

Battery problem. Or rather, problem in managing battery charging.
Thanks,
Marcel M.
DS81
Participant
Registered since

May 30, 2018

Ok, so what is the solution? Or do I need to just send the product back to Bose?

Tony_G
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Hi DS81,

Thanks for posting. That's a great question. I would definitely contact your local Bose support using the link provided by @Shiloh_C.

Have a great day!

Tony - Community Support