Soundsport free calls on both ears... somehow

Audible Advocate

Soundsport free calls on both ears... somehow

Hi there.

This is a strange case with the Soundsport free. A few days ago I had a problem with my laptop Bluetooth configuration. After reseting it completely from laptop only, and re-paired the Soundsport free, it started giving me audio ON BOTH EARS, when using software like Zoom, Whatsapp Voice Calls or even Wechat, which use to give audio just on one ear. The downsize is that now, battery is lasting 2 hours at most. 
Right now, 30 mins ago the earbuds went black... and now, after 30 mins, right earbud has a solid white light. How's that possible?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Soundsport free calls on both ears... somehow

Hi jchacana,

Thanks for posting!  That's certainly an odd situation but would be happy to help!

It sounds like  the HFP (hands free profile) on the PC got removed or not connecting properly, so the audio is coming out in stereo and microphone being used may be the internal mic on the PC.  

Regarding the battery life, even with a stereo signal should last longer than two hours on a full charge.  If this is the case, then I'd recommend reaching out to your local support team by clicking HERE.  Just select your country and Contact Us at the bottom of the page.

Warm Regards,

Tony A - Community Support