luckypermana
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jun 10, 2019

Soundsport not chargin at all, already update to latest firmware, Help please

I bought a bose soundsport a year ago, used it in a few occasions and then neglected it for almost a year, when I found the product and I want to use it does not turn on even after it is charged for a few hours, it blinks red when charged and never goes green, is it a problem on the battery and is there any fix for this? Thanks in advance 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Soundsport not chargin at all, already update to latest firmware, Help please

Author Accepted Answer selected by luckypermana

Hello luckypermana,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community. 

I'm sorry to hear that your SoundSports are behaving in this way. 

The blinking red LED suggests a system error and therefore I would have to recommend that you call up to discuss service options.

Global Contact Us > Select your country > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Click 'Contact Us'

If you have any questions, get back to me and I'll be happy to assist.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G - Community Support

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Soundsport not chargin at all, already update to latest firmware, Help please

Author Accepted Answer selected by luckypermana

Hello luckypermana,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community. 

I'm sorry to hear that your SoundSports are behaving in this way. 

The blinking red LED suggests a system error and therefore I would have to recommend that you call up to discuss service options.

Global Contact Us > Select your country > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Click 'Contact Us'

If you have any questions, get back to me and I'll be happy to assist.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G - Community Support

Highlighted
luckypermana
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jun 10, 2019

Hello Charlotte_G.

Thanks for the notice, I'll surely try to contact the services available in my country.

Best regards,

Lucky Permana