Highlighted
issueswithcalls
Silent Starter
Registered since

Apr 5, 2019

Soundsport wireless mic is not working

When I am on phone calls, the people hear me speak about 2-3 seconds after I actually say something using the Bose QC35II.  It has caused a lot of problems.  Is there a fix to this issue or is that standard for this headset?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Soundsport wireless mic is not working

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us and welcome to the community. We are sorry about the issue you have with your SoundSport wireless.

In order to fix this issue, I would want you to try asking the VPA(Alexa or google assistant) for command and see if hears you. Just to make sure if there is a problem with the mic so I can provide you with the right troubleshooting steps.

We are happy to hear from you soon

Thanks

Prince_O

issueswithcalls
Silent Starter
Registered since

Apr 5, 2019

Google Assistant works and hears my voice.  The concern is there is just a big delay.  I will start speaking on a phone call and the person will not hear it for a few seconds causing it to be nearly impossible to take a phone call with the headphones.  This happens regardless of if there is no noise around me or if I am in a crowded area.  

Hello,

Thank you for responding back. What I would like you to do next is to give your QC 35 ii a reset which should correct any minor issues. This could be done by following the steps below:

• Turn off the headset and wait 30 seconds
  • Plug the headset into a wall outlet using a USB charger, then wait 5 seconds
  • Unplug the USB cord from the headset and wait 1 minute
  • Turn on the headset

After the reset, I would like you to reconnect it to your mobile device and test it out to see if you will hear the delay. Kindly let us know how you get on.

Thanks 

Prince_O