Registered since

Dec 26, 2019

Soundsport wireless no left ear sound fully charged

After fully charging buds I do not have sound in my left ear

5 REPLIES 5
Hector_B

Re: Soundsport wireless no left ear sound fully charged

Hey Rectrans, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. Sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue, let's look into this further. 

The first thing I would recommend is to ensure that your headset is up to date, this can be done by connecting the headphones to a PC and visiting our online updater, then please follow the onscreen instructions. 

Another thing we want to do is to perform a reset on the headset by following these steps below: 

• Power off your product, then wait 30 seconds
  • Connect your product to a wall outlet using a USB charger, then wait five seconds
  • Disconnect the USB cable from the headset, then wait one minute
  • Power on your product.

I hope this helps and look forward to hearing back from you with the result of these steps. 

Kind regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
ginamvj
Participant
Registered since

Dec 26, 2019

I have the same issue and have tried all the solutions I could find on Bose community site.  Seems all the recommended solutions are the same.  I'd like to know what the next step is after the solutions on your site don't work.  

Thank you.

Hector_B

Hey ginamvj, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. I am deeply sorry to read that you are also having this experience. 

If the issue still persists after these steps, please try the headset with another device to ensure the issue isn't just with this one device.

If you are still having the issue after this, I would highly recommend getting in touch with our customer service team via clicking this link, then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

Kind regards, 

Hector B 

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
ginamvj
Participant
Registered since

Dec 26, 2019

I'm actually very unhappy with Bose support.  Over the years, I have purchased many Bose products and have been satisfied with all the products.  I went onto the site you recommend and apparently as the warranty has expired, I will have to purchase new ones.  This is crazy that I can't reach a person to discuss a possible solution other than the ones online or just throwing these out and purchasing new ones.  I may just get Apple buds instead of Bose.  They are just as good and Apple support is outstanding compared to what I have now experienced with Bose.  Never thought Bose support would be like this.  

Gina
Vicky_W

Hello ginamvj,

Welcome to the Bose Community Forums. 

I am sorry that you are unhappy with the service options offered to you online. Whilst we are unable to discuss this via this platform. We do have dedicated phone agents, that would love to talk this through with you. You can also SMS, email and in some regions Whatsapp our team. 

This can all be done via the 'Contact us' button at the bottom of our website. Or via the link provided above. 

I am sorry that we cannot help more, but I do hope that you get this resolved. 

Kind Regards,

Vicky W