Vdvaz
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Feb 27, 2019

Soundsports free wireless not recognize

My earphones are not recognize e does not connect by any bluetooth equipmant (applewatch, iphone, iPad). They are Only recognize by Bose app when the right one is on the box, even so does not connect. The left one keeps blinking white outside the box. Pressing 10 secs The one/off button never happens
1 REPLY 1

Re: Soundsports free wireless not recognize

Hi Vdvaz,

Thank you for your post about the SoundSport Free Wireless headphones. I am very sorry to hear that you have experienced issues with getting your headphones connected to your Bluetooth devices. We will certainly work to get this issue corrected for you - so you can enjoy your Bose product stress-free!

I would recommend that we have checked that the Bose Connect app and your SoundSport headphones are both up to date - running the latest firmware.

It would also be beneficial to clear the paired devices list of your headphones - you can do this by pressing down the Bluetooth button for 10 seconds. Also, forgetting the device on your device Bluetooth list would be the next step to re-establishing a fresh connection between the headphones and your Bluetooth device.

We hope this helps you resolve you issue - and look forward to hearing back from you very soon!

Sam - Community Support