shaymachu
Participant
Registered since

Sep 9, 2017

Soundtrue On Ear Headphones Not Working

Hi,

I have a pair of Soundtrue on ear headphones that I got a few years ago. The right ear isn't working and I don't know if this is a common problem because I see the same issue with other model headphones. It stopped working after I tripped up on the cord which caused the wire to fall off the headphone and my computer. I know it's not because the wire isn't plugged in properly but does anyone have any suggestions as to fixing this?

4 REPLIES 4
Mohsin_S
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Re: Soundtrue On Ear Headphones Not Working

Hi shaymachu, 

Sorry to hear that! Were you able to test out another cord? Click here to get in touch with your local Bose Support and they should be able to send one out to you. Also, would it be possible to test your headphones on a different device? 

Please do update us when you can. We're here to help. 

Thank you,

Mohsin

shaymachu
Participant
Registered since

Sep 9, 2017

Hi Moshin,

Thank you very much for your reply! I tried the headphones with another device and both sides were working, I think it was an issue with my computer. Do you by any chance happen to be good with these kind of solutions when the problem is from the computer? I tried skull candy headphones on my computer and both sides didn't work unless if I had the wire at a very specific angle.
nancynn2
Participant
Registered since

Sep 17, 2017

I am having this exact same issue with my SoundTrue around-ear headphones. However, I've tried them on 2 different devices and had the same issue. So it's the headsphones, not my devices. When I click that link you've noted, I'm not seeing where to go to get a replacement part or repair? 

Tony_G
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Hi nancynn2

Thanks for posting. Sorry to hear about your headset. When you click on the link supplied by @mohsin, you would select your country and scroll down to "Contact Us". I would recommend calling.

Let us know how it works out.

Tony