Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pjdanderson
Contributor
Registered since

Apr 9, 2018

Status Lights on QuietControl 30

Is there any indication on the QC 30 that it is turned on?  My white and green lights turn on for a few seconds after power-up then turn themselves off.  After that there's no indication whether I have to power it on or not.  If I have it on, say, 60 minute standby and walk away from it for a bit I'm not always certain whether I need to power up again or not.

Is there some way to tell easily?

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Tony_G
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Re: Status Lights on QuietControl 30

Hi pjdanderson,

Thanks for posting.  I was able to test this and the green light should stay on. If your light isn't staying on while the headset is powered up, you could try rebooting them. 

To reboot the headset

• Turn the headset off and wait for 30 seconds.
  • Plug the headset into a USB power supply via USB cord and wait 5 seconds. (Power supply needs to be plugged into the wall with power on).
  • Unplug USB cord from the headset and wait 1 minute.
  • Turn on the headset and test if the headset works properly.

Please give that a try and let us know.

Regards,

Tony-Community Support

pjdanderson
Contributor
Registered since

Apr 9, 2018

Re: Status Lights on QuietControl 30

Tony,

Thanks for the reply.  I've re-booted using your suggested method and the light does not stay on.  It's not a big deal really however it's a bit hard to tell if it's on or not.  I had the unit down to the store yesterday because I was having trouble pairing it (resolved) and they said the light should NOT stay on.  So, not sure which it should be but it's not the end of the world.  Today I took them for a workout during a workout and like them a lot.  No wires is wonderful when you're on a treadmill.