enurweb
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 18, 2019

Stuttering issue QC35 II

Does anyone know how common the stuttering issue is for the QC 35 II?

I have some serious problems with the sound stuttering. Normally playing my offline Spotify lists from my Huawei Mate 10 Pro. Especially walking outside with the phone in my pocket. Inside in my house I had a few stutters every other minute or so if I left the phone in my room and walked around the house.

But outside it stutters a lot walking around, sitting still on the bus not so much. I have my phone in the pocket of my jacket and sometimes when I turned my head to the right the music would not just stutter but sometimes be cut off entirely until i turned my head back. I've used other headsets and only time they stutter is if I walk 10+ meters from the phone, else never a single stutter. I have read about people having the same problem and I wonder if it's just a few unlucky ones or if it's a major problem?

I tried clearing the Bluetooth cache on my Huawei Mate 10 Pro. Tried restarting the phone. Tried re-pairing the headset. Tried the last firmware update as of today.

For the price tag on this headset I do expect to be able to listen to my Spotify lists even when in motion walking with the phone in my pocket...

1 REPLY 1

Re: Stuttering issue QC35 II

Hi Enurweb, 

Thank you for posting and welcome to the community. I'm sorry to see you're having this issue.

As you have gone through quite a few troubleshooting steps, it would appear to be some form of interference at least whilst your outside. If the issue persists, I would advise contacting your local Customer Support Team for further assistance,

If you select this Link - Contact Us you can select your region. Scroll to the bottom and select contact us which will provide you with their contact number.

Many thanks

Leon_C - Community Support