Highlighted
Mike925
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jun 28, 2019

Trying this again....Soundsport Free wireless left ear bud not working/responding/charging

First off, I was on another thread about this very topic so I've already done firmware updates, erasing bluetooth lists, holding bluetooth button for 10 sec. etc etc. I have TWO PAIRS of headphones that are having the exact same problem, which is that the left earbud is not responding, as if it's not even getting a charge. I've tried everything (including other devices) but both left earbuds are acting like they aren't getting a charge even though the case if fully charged. Very frusterating that I paid $400 for these headsphones and this is happeneing. The second set has barely even been used! 

I've had fairly good experiences with my other Bose purchases, but I may have to move onto another company after this....

1 REPLY 1
grmedhat
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Mar 7, 2019

Re: Trying this again....Soundsport Free wireless left ear bud not working/responding/charging

It appears you’ve done all you can do so the next step is to have them looked at by the service department.