KVereen
Participant
Registered since

Nov 23, 2019

UNHAPPY CUSTOMER Bose Soundlink around ear headphones peeling & falling apart

My Headphones are peeling & falling apart.

I am the owner of several Bose products and I have experienced very skeptical customer support for past issues but nothing to warrant going away from Bose until Now.  I purchased what I thought was a Quality product with great sound just as other Bose products but this is an exception. The headphones that I spent a good bit of money for look like very cheap department store headphones and are not usable at this point. 

Customer support has basically told me that I'm out of luck after being hung up on in the middle of a call. I am ashamed of the product and disappointed with the lack of support from Bose. I will continue to search for some resolution to this problem but I feel like it's a sham for me to pay to have these parts replaced professionally, one of which is not even sold so I'm stuck with $300+ headphones I can not use.

HELP a loyal Bose customer. 

2 REPLIES 2
Hector_B

Re: UNHAPPY CUSTOMER Bose Soundlink around ear headphones peeling & falling apart

Hey KVereen, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. I am deeply sorry to read that you have had this experience and can only apologize for this. 

This isn't something that we can assist you further / look into via the community as we are unable to look into these issues for you. For the most accurate and direct assistance, I would highly recommend getting in touch with our customer service team via clicking this link, then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help. 

Kind regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
KVereen
Participant
Registered since

Nov 23, 2019

Re: UNHAPPY CUSTOMER Bose Soundlink around ear headphones peeling & falling apart

Of course not but thank you for listening. My intent is more of awareness than anything else. There are several other brands out there with much better quality and quality of Service to the customer. My time with Bose, buying, using, recommending, has run out.