Highlighted
Tom A
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 7, 2019

Unable to connect Bose QC 35 through Bose connect app

I purchased my Bose QC35 by second hand, but I have the receipt and the serial number it's okay according to the bose webpage. The problem is that I can't connect the headphones by the app, neither update the software by my computer. If I have the receipt, and it was bought in a walmart in the USA, can I use the warranty in Chile?

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Re: Unable to connect Bose QC 35 through Bose connect app

Hi Tom A,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with your QuietComfort 35 headphones but would love to help.

Have you tried clearing the Bluetooth pairing list on the headphones? This can be found HERE.

I would also recommend resetting the headphones, which can be done by:

1. Turn the headset off and wait for 30 seconds.
  2. Plug the headset into a USB power supply via USB cord and wait 5 seconds. (Power supply needs to be plugged into the wall with power on).
  3. Unplug USB cord from headset and wait 1 minute.
  4. Turn on the headset and test if the headset works properly.

Have you attempted using the Bose Connect application on different devices, I would suggest using an alternate mobile phone or tablet if you have them available. What exact issues do you experience when attempting to update the firmware for the headphones via a computer? This can be done via our website HERE. Please note, the use of a computer with internet access and a USB to Micro-USB cable is required for this.

Should you be seeking service outlets, I encourage you to reach out to product and technical support within your region of Chile by clicking HERE. They can be reached via telephone on 1230-020-4851, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. CLT.

Kind regards,

Andy - Community Support