Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 30, 2019

Unable to pair my brand new sound sport true wireless headphones

Hi,

My friend bought me a Bose true wireless soundsport earphones from USA. As soon as I opened the seal, only the left bud had its bluetooth light blinking while the right bud was dead. Assuming, it could be something to with the power charge, I connected it to a mounted wall socket and let it charge for couple of hours only to experience the connectivity issues in the same manner.

I also completed a firmware update, attempted setting up bluetooth connection via Bose official android app with no success. I deeply fear, this could well be a damaged piece. I registered the product in the official website and it showed up a message saying "your product is out of warranty".

At this moment, I'm stranded and deeply concerned about the authenticity of the product itself. 

I live in southern part of India and I'm experiencing profound disappointment sensing no replacement or help would be provided on this. Please note, I've also tried, the solution articles listed with no success. Please feel free to contact me if you need any more information.