Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kaiserfernando
Contributor
Registered since

Sep 9, 2017

Re: Updated 12/7: SoundSport Free Audio/Video Delay

apple do not cheat on these things! while to sound bose is better?
Donovan
Contributor
Registered since

Feb 17, 2018

Picked a set up today.

1 yes YouTube has sync issues. But tv app (ie. iTunes movies) is perfect.

2 yes they stick out. But you ever seen people with those huge mofo headphones? No one cares how you look. Worry about something else.

3 sound quality is tip top. Had occasional cut outs but suspect this was because the phone was in another room.

4 very light and comfortable. But can also confirm buttons are hard to press but maybe they will soften a little over time.

Happy with the purchase. Would recommend but if noise cancelling and video sync are important to you, then consider another product.

iPhone X. Build date 6 December 2017.
fraurheinpromenade
Participant
Registered since

Feb 22, 2018

Hello, I love the sound of the free version. Already had the Soundsport Wireless, the Free sounds bettet.

Video lag: At the beginning I watch 2-3 Youtube clips and haven‘t this lag. But after the 4th video the lag us there. I don‘t understand why. Then I updated my headphones ans the lag is still there. I use iPhone X (Firmware 11.2.6). Bought the Free yesterday in Germany. Building date was 9.1.2018. Firmware 1.4.5, the newest said the Bose Connect app.
Currrn
Participant
Registered since

Feb 25, 2018

Hi Bose,

Any idea of a timeframe for when this issue is going to be resolved? This is a bit of a joke now at this stage, and a lot of customers are being left out in the cold on this after spending a considerable amount of money on a product that is not quite fit for purpose. I would expect frequent and regular progress updates on a potential fix, at the very least. This issue has been reported over 4 months ago and is STILL ongoing.

Regards,

Steve

Ser Rikari
Participant
Registered since

Feb 25, 2018

Hey guys,

I’ve noticed the lag on my iPad.  It happens on almost all of my apps except one.  I watch shows on the Funimation app and for some reason there’s little to know lag at all.  I dunno if it’s the app itself or the headphones but whatever they’re doing seems to be working.

I hope this helps.  Also, I’ll keep testing.  I do love these headphones.  Hope there’s a fix for the audio lag.  

tolgaatesel
Participant
Registered since

Jan 16, 2018

hi guys,
do anyone use jaybird run?

have any problems like that?

Roni1979
Contributor
Registered since

Jan 4, 2017

Hi!

I´ve jaybird Run too, and same issue with audio delay on video streaming. So I think the issue is not based alone one Bose.

zaibzaib
Participant
Registered since

Feb 26, 2018

Bose, 

Any update on the delay issue? There is still a huge lag even having the latest firmware while watching movies or videos, its so embarassing that it still could not be fixed.

Also, I tried my best but they dont work on stereo mode on Windows10 (HP) laptops.

Cronch240
Enthusiast
Registered since

Jan 3, 2018

Some updates i see:

-After update windows 10 - Dell inspiron 17 7000 no more problems with 1 side audio, i got now Stereo, i change from Iphone, to macbook and windows all day switching betwen these platforms no more 1 side audio.. stereo!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

lets see 1 week.

-Macbook using safari to watch video 0 lag
-Iphone if you watch videos from youtube APP there is lag, however if you watch video in youtube inside safari no lag.

a litle uncomfortable but work.

however if you use to make exercise and listen music when you get out or in bus is awasone. sound is something i cant foun in other earbuds.

Just i wish if there is something to fix windows lag.

Cronch240
Enthusiast
Registered since

Jan 3, 2018

Sorry:

Even if you update windows 10... Stereo sound only is working for few times after again have to clear list and pair in order to get stereo sound.