Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Evanture
Contributor
Registered since

Nov 8, 2017

Re: SoundSport Free Audio/Video Delay

Thanks for the tip! I will head on over to Jabra. Does it have issues with video and is it waterproof? 

belmontkiter
Collaborator
Registered since

Nov 9, 2017

I have a pair now.  They work great with video, and as mentioned, provide stereo calls...however, they're not very comfortable (although quite secue).  If you have huuuuuge ears, they are probably going to be perfect for you in every way.  

And they have a 3 year waterproof (not just sweat) warranty

Tierdal
Enthusiast
Registered since

Nov 3, 2017

Jabra just got my business...which makes me sad. I love the tips on Bose =/

Evanture
Contributor
Registered since

Nov 8, 2017

Ok. Thanks. 

Flash_C4
Collaborator
Registered since

Nov 7, 2017

A lot of us are within the 30 day return window and I have about a week left before I run out of time.  I'm hoping something is found out soon or I'm going to have to return them even though I absolutely love the sound quality for music.

elguapo
Enthusiast
Registered since

Oct 26, 2017

If you are running out of time on your return window you should return them while you can. It is very unlikely they are going to have a fix any time soon. I always thought Bose was one of the best out there.

You can always buy them again GEN2, I highly doubt a firmware update is going to fix this issue.

One thing I noticed was all of the positive reviews on Bose's website, does not look like it has many bad reviews.

Rlmgolfer
Contributor
Registered since

Nov 3, 2017

I have followed this string for the past week, while also experiencing the same problems with left earbud cutting out while walking outside on regular basis.  I'm returning Bose Soundsport Free earbuds to Amazon today.  Thanks for all the feedback and hope this problem gets resolved, as otherwise this is a great product.

macsomjrr
Participant
Registered since

Nov 10, 2017

I purchased these this afternoon from Target on a whim. First thing I did was try to watch a Youtube video on my phone and immediately noticed the terrible syncing issue. After reading all the comments on this thread I'll be returning them immediately. I really hope they come out with a fix sometime in the future as these buds are very comfortable and sound great. 

On a side note I absolutely love my Quietcomfort 35 headphones which do not suffer from the same issue. Just can't wear those at the gym.

mneggerly
Contributor
Registered since

Nov 10, 2017

Went out tonight and bought these from BestBuy, hoping I would end up with a lucky pair that didn't have the video lag issue. That was not the case! Is there any update on if this is a software issue or hardware issue? I love Bose products, the sound quality so far is good, and I can watch videos with other headphones. But for $250 it's an unacceptable annoyance to switch out my headphones whenver I want to watch a video. I'm ok with keeping these if it's a simply software update, but if I have to wait for a second generation these can go back ASAP. 

Tierdal
Enthusiast
Registered since

Nov 3, 2017

Don't worry , I've been assured by Bose customer support these were all features. This is meant for exercise not watching video!