Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kevatron400
Participant
Registered since

Mar 7, 2018

Re: QC35 PS4 not working even with cable

I can confirm that the other cable linked does work as promised! Thanks again for your help.
muffinmayn
Participant
Registered since

Apr 8, 2018

Re: Pairing QC35 with Ps4

it works, I ordered the QC25 cord with external mic (android) and it worked with the headphones and the ps4! 

matt_cinemate
Participant
Registered since

Aug 24, 2015

Hi, 

Am I right in thinking that there is no way to pair the headphones wireless with any PS4 console?

If you use a wire, does it just go between the controller and the headset rather than a TV/Console?

Could you pair the headphones to a bluetooth reciever/transmitter plugged into a 3.5mm jack?

Tony_G
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Hi matt_cinemate,

Thanks for posting. You are correct that you cannot pair a QC35 with a PS4 console wirelessly. If you use a wire to hook up your headset you would do it between the controller and the headset. As far as using a Bluetooth to use a QC35 wireless with a PS4 we would recommend using a cable because even if you were to get a Bluetooth receiver to work you probably would have a delay in the audio.

Hope that help,

Tony-Community Support

yesilpelikan
Contributor
Registered since

Feb 15, 2018

Hi matt_cinemate,

best option is to use qc25 audio cable with mic connected to the controller.

regards

JoshY
Participant
Registered since

Jul 12, 2018

On my case.
It work with the first generation ps4 controller but it will not detect right away. You need to unplug and plug quickly for a few times in order to get it to work. I also have a newer ps4 controller (the one you can see the light in the touch pad) it doesn't work with the qc35.
Hope this help
yesilpelikan
Contributor
Registered since

Feb 15, 2018

Recently I managed to pair my qc35ii with my TV via bluetooth. So I have the sound wirelessly but no mic of course.

Tony_G
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Hi all,

Thanks for contributing. I just wanted to jump in and say that we have another post that discusses the QC35 and compatibility with video game systems,

QC35 and Game Console Compatibility

Hope that information helped!

Regards,

Tony G

thr0w
Participant
Registered since

Jul 29, 2018

I can't get this to work either, although I didn't buy my CC35s for this purpose. I have a solution to share if you don't mind shelling out some dollars.

I upgraded to the QC35 just this past week for noise cancelling, but my main headset is/was Mee Audio, which I still use for home. That came bundled with an incredibly useful item MeeAudio sells independenly, called the "MeAudio Connect" ( www[.]meeaudio[.]com/Connect/ ). I use this device for ALL old devices with the old audio jack but no bluetooth or no bluetooth compatibility. Anywhere you need the conversion to bluetooth, you can port this thing around. You charge it with USB, and it fits in your palm.

You might want to invest in that because it will convert analog/Bluetooth 4.0. If you are plugging the cable from your QC35s into the Sony and keeping your heads that close to the PS4, limiting your movement, then you should probably buy this. You can connect 2 bluetooth devices to this thing simultaneiously, and have the complete freedom you need. The uses for this thing are endless.

yesilpelikan
Contributor
Registered since

Feb 15, 2018

I am not sure if you are marketing that product or not but the user should connect qc35 to the controller, not the ps4 itself. Therefore your product is not very useful on this occasion.