Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 12, 2019

Using bose soundsport buttons for spotify

Hi. I bought a pair of bose soundsport yesterday. After using it for a while, i realized that i can't control the music on spotify using the buttons on my earphones. I can only play/pause the music using the middle button and adjust the volume using the +/- buttons.

I have updated my bose firmware to the latest version and updated my spotify app too.

I'm connecting my bose soundsport to my redmi note 7 phone btw.

It's frustrating when i have to take out my phone in order to change the song that's playing. this is an expensive earphone, so it's disappointing to see that it can't do a simple function that other 10 dollar earphones can do.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Using bose soundsport buttons for spotify

Hi Syawal, 

Thanks for posting and making us aware of your issue. I am very sorry to hear that you are having this experience. 

Could you please confirm if you have this issue with other devices as well as if you have a Spotify Premium account? 

I look forward to hearing back from you regarding this and if any other members of the community have had the same experience please do let us know. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!