What bluetooth transmitter works better with BOSE QC35 ?

SOLVED
Quiet Contributor

Re: What bluetooth transmitter works better with BOSE QC35 ?

Hi,

English is not my first language but I understand the most important so here my question.

Like your cell where you see that you have a choice to connect in a bluetooth way with your qc35 how with these black boxes with no screen or indication that it connect or pairing to your qc35 ?

I tried like 4 others products, not the one you suggested but similar or really close product without success,

thanks for your time, I just try to figure out how with a output 3.5 on my computer, old Ipod or RCA to 3.5 tv output I can make it...

thanks again

Silent Starter

The solved button moves the viewer down to another question that does not have and answer. Maybe the Bose administrator of this thread can fix that so it moves to the solution. I am ASSUMING the answer is the model purchased from B&H, but I don't like to ass/u/me.

Quiet Contributor

Hi Socrates,

Thanks for the info. Here's my situation:

I have a Sony Bravia TV KDL-50W800B with a digital audio out (which I currently have connected to my Vizio soundbar) and a headphone jack. Sony says to use their RF headphones (no bluetooth option), but I want bluetooth. So I get the bluetooth transmitter you recommend. To use the Bose QC 35s (which I have but can return), I need a transmitter with A2DP (vs. Aptx). I worry about lip sync (lag) problems. I'm new to all this. Can I use the TV's digital (vs. analog) out? Will this help with the lag issue? Vizio says using the soundbar (which has a bluetooth audio in, but no outs) can't help. I’d also be using the headphones with my MacBook Pro (Bluetooth enabled). How does one make the device (pairing?) switch (TV to computer)? I currently have Bose QC 25s which I love, but their wired. The plan is to upgrade to wireless.

Is there any way to solve the lip sync problem using the headphone jack or digital out?

Highlighted

@Miko88 thanks for sharing. While we do not have support for Bluetooth transmitters, we are aware of some users that find them to work just fine. Most of the them plug right into the headphone jack on your TV. The QC35 can be actively connected to two devices at once. Switching between the two is done by pausing the audio on the first device, and then playing audio on your second. 

Hope this helps and let us know how everything works out!

Mohsin

Quiet Contributor

Thanks Mohsin,

I'll give the QC 35s a try. My only worry is lag (lip sync) with the TV image. The guy at BH photo says he can't guarantee the sync with https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1218934-REG/meelectronics_af_t1_bk_mee_af_t1_dual_headphone_b...

I was wondering if there was a way to use the Digital Audio out on my Sony Bravia TV. Right now, it's hooked to my Vizio sound bar, but I'd be happy to forego the sound bar (or split the signal somehow) if I could get bluetooth headphones to work in sync with the picture. My understanding is that the analog to digital conversion causes the lag.

If none of this doesn't work, I'll take Sony's advice (I know they're just trying to sell me on RF) and go with some RF headphones in the headphone jack.

The thing is I'd like to get the Bose QC 35s for flying and just listening to music/radio wirelessly on my MacBook Pro in my apartment. But I really don't want to buy two sets of headphones. Thanks - Michael

Silent Starter

Please name the transmitter. The link to B&H says not found.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @drpdms

Here is another related discussion about TaeTronics Bluetooth transmitters

Although I can't recommend a specific device (Bose doesn't make a Bluetooth transmitter) I hope the information from others is helpful.

ST

@drpdms wrote:

Please name the transmitter. The link to B&H says not found.

Quiet Contributor

After clicking the link there's a line on the destination page that says: No Results were found matching your search request for "meelectronics af-t1".  So I'm guessing that's the MEE Audio Connect AFT1 Bluetooth Dual Transmitter?

K.
Quiet Contributor

Any more info on bluetooth transmitters that work on the QC35.

I have a MITONE MITBA11 (seems to be the sane as the MITBA11) that they sold in a set with the QC35. It is a terrible device and I've never got it to pair.

So I am looking for some input on actual devices that people got to work. I want to use this for the inflight entertainment system of an airplane (yes - you can use the wire but it's fun to use - I accept the consequence of 'forgetting' it). But also the QC35 does not pair over bluetooth with my Lenovo laptop, so I am looking for an alternative.

My goal is to get a small device for connecting to headphone in plane or on laptop, if bigger devices get confirmed I will add them. If someone confirms one of the devices below or confirm a new one - I'll add it to the list.

So far I have seen in the threads for small devices to use in e.g. inflight entertainment systems.

1. TaoTronics BA07 and or BA09. Even it's hard to connect I see people having it paired. Can someone confirm?
  2. Brightech BPL3. Seen it somewhere that it can work, not confirmed. No 4.1 bluetooth?
  3. MPOW bh045ab. Found this one myself, not sure if it would work.
  4. More....?

Somewhat bigger devices.

1. MEE audio Connect Dual-Headphone Bluetooth Audio Transmitter. In below link someone also confirms to work with QC35.
  2. More?

K.

Audible Advocate

First of all, sorry for late response.

For your needs, the MEE audio Connect Universal Dual Headphone or Dual Speaker Bluetooth Wireless Audio Transmitter for TV

and the TaoTronics Bluetooth Transmitter and Receiver, Digital Optical TOSLINK and 3.5mm Wireless Audio Adapter for TV / Home Stereo System - aptX Low Latency. You can look for them in Amazon.

Though, let me tell you I have not had the chance to try any of the Devices since I live outside US and the prices I can find in Amazon in my country are not cheap, so, I am waiting to visit US to get the one I want or get a good deal in my country. 

As per the comments, I believe these are the best options, for these reasons:

1. They can be plugged into a power source, so you don't have to worry about the battery.

2. They have a digital conecction (TOSLINK/Optical Audio), so you can connect them to a brand new TV wihtout issues.

3. They have the best characteristics (Transmiitter/Receiver - APTX - Long last battery when needed).

If you are looking for something more portable, definately the TaoTronics Bluetooth 4.1 Transmitter / Receiver, 2-in-1 Wireless 3.5mm Adapter is the one.