cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
diannaZ
Contributor
Registered since

Feb 1, 2020

What's the difference between QuietComfort 25 and QuietComfort 25i headphones?

will there be a problem pluging the QuietComfort 25i headphones to my computer PC in order to hear music? is the active noise cancellation the same in both?
does one of them QuietComfort 25i or QuietComfort 25 have bluetooth connectivity ?

note that I'm not asking about QuietComfort 35 model(s).

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
davidmelis
Advocate
Registered since

Apr 10, 2017

Re: What's the difference between QuietComfort 25 and QuietComfort 25i headphones?

Author Accepted Answer selected by diannaZ

Great questions. The QC25 is not a Bluetooth headset. The only difference between the two models that you are asking about is that the 25i has a cable with an inline remote that works with Apple devices. Yes, it will work great connected to your computer but those little volume buttons would not work unless your computer is a Mac. The play/pause button on the 25i should still work on any brand device. Trust this helps!  They are perfectly great headphones. Sound quality, noise canceling and comfort are pretty much just as great the newer more expensive models. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
davidmelis
Advocate
Registered since

Apr 10, 2017

Re: What's the difference between QuietComfort 25 and QuietComfort 25i headphones?

Author Accepted Answer selected by diannaZ

Great questions. The QC25 is not a Bluetooth headset. The only difference between the two models that you are asking about is that the 25i has a cable with an inline remote that works with Apple devices. Yes, it will work great connected to your computer but those little volume buttons would not work unless your computer is a Mac. The play/pause button on the 25i should still work on any brand device. Trust this helps!  They are perfectly great headphones. Sound quality, noise canceling and comfort are pretty much just as great the newer more expensive models. 

View solution in original post