mdigiorgio35
Participant
Registered since

Nov 29, 2019

Wired and Wireless

Good morning,

Do any noise canceling bose headphones have the option to be both wireless AND wired?  Want this feature for airplane travel.

3 REPLIES 3
Tegan_M

Re: Wired and Wireless

Hello mdigiorgio35,

Thanks for reaching out to the community, I'd love to assist you with this query. 

So that I ensure I have the correct understanding of your question, are you looking to be able to switch between a Bluetooth and a cabled connection? Or do you want to be able to connect to two devices, one with Bluetooth and one wired at the same time?

Do let us know!

Kind regards,

Tegan M - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
mdigiorgio35
Participant
Registered since

Nov 29, 2019

Hi Tegan,

Yes, I would like to have the ability to switch between bluetooth (Wireless) and a wired connection with the same headphone.

Tegan_M

Hi mdigiorgio35,

Thanks for confirming this!

For this, the Quiet Comfort 35 II headphones and the Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 are available. You will have a wire included with your headphones which will allow you to switch connectivity. 

If you would like to look into pricing and purchasing, please visit your regions Bose website. To locate this, please click this link and select your region, this will redirect you to our website. 

Please let us know if you have any further questions!

Kind regards,

Tegan M 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!