Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 21, 2017

Working battery won't work in QuietComfort® 15 Acoustic Noise Cancelling® headphones

I just went to change the battery in my headphones. I opened the chamber and a tiny spring fell out. Where did the spring come from? Did it break off of the terminal? I inserted a new working battery (tested) into the chamber, closed the lid, and turned the switch. No light. 

What is going on? I tried another working battery. No light. My headphones were purchased in 2012 and have seen very light use.

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Working battery won't work in QuietComfort® 15 Acoustic Noise Cancelling® headphones

Hello jkgossman, 

This most likely is the spring allowing the current to travel from the battery to the headphones. If it has broken off, your headphones will no longer be able to receive power. 

Therefore, the best course of action would be to reach out to your local customer support in order to be advised of your available options. You can find the relevant contact details by clicking HERE, choosing the country you are located in, and scrolling down to "Contact us". 

Kind regards, 

Irina

Ressentez et agissez plus intensément
Vous êtes nouveau sur la communauté Bose ? Jetez un œil à notre Code de Conduite afin de trouver des conseils utiles pour vous aider à démarrer ! Et n'oubliez pas de consulter les améliorations que nous avons apportés aux nouveaux classements et récompenses communautaires!