Highlighted
RodrigoB
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Nov 19, 2017

YouTube videos not charging while using Bose QC35

I've noticed that when I watch videos while my Bose QC35 are connected to my IPhone (8 Plus with IOS 11) the videos do not charge, or when they do, they play at 144p. Today I tried disconnecting my headphones and the video charged normally at 1080p, and at the moment I connected back my headphones the videoquality went down again. Anyone else is experiencing this problem? Any ideas on how to fix it?

Update: Maybe it was too early for an answer to my question, but I found out what the problem was, the headphones weren't the problem. The problem was the Wi-Fi frecuency I was connected to. My modem has a 2.4 ghz frecuency and a 5 ghz frecuency, I was connected to the 2.4 ghz frecuency and apparently the bluetooth used the same frecuency and that interfered with the internet signal causing it to lower a lot when I connected my bluetooth headphones (also found out this happened with my airpods too). Connecting my devices to the 5 ghz frecuency completely fixed this issue. I hope this is useful to someone else. 

Greetings. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: YouTube videos not charging while using Bose QC35

Author Accepted Answer selected by RodrigoB

Hi Rodrigo!

This is great news, thanks so much for coming back and updating us.  That's some excellent troubleshooting and I'm sure that will help out other users.  Can I ask - how are you liking your QC35s?  I love the sound quality, it always blows me away.

I hope you have a wonderful day & take care,

Shiloh_C 

2 REPLIES 2

Author Accepted Answer selected by RodrigoB

Hi Rodrigo!

This is great news, thanks so much for coming back and updating us.  That's some excellent troubleshooting and I'm sure that will help out other users.  Can I ask - how are you liking your QC35s?  I love the sound quality, it always blows me away.

I hope you have a wonderful day & take care,

Shiloh_C 

RodrigoB
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Nov 19, 2017

Thank you, they are great, the sound quality is just what I expected and the noise cancelling function is great, such as the battery life.

Bose never dissapoints, I still have my AE2i headphones and they still work and the cable do not presents any damage.