Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 22, 2019

bose soundsport free right ear bud stopped

i have a problem with my Bose Sound Sport free the right earbud stopped working and i checked if there were updated and there up to date and i tried to clear the Bluetooth list and it did not work because the left earbud just turns white and does nothing no audio i tried trouble shooting i may have to send them to your company i only had them for three weeks  .

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: bose soundsport free right ear bud stopped

Hello fabian 209, 

Thanks for reaching out to the Community. I am very sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issues with powering on your right earbud of your SoundSport Free Headphones. 

Does there appear to be any damage in the connections of your charging case and earbud? 

Can you attempt charging the case with a different cable and via an alternative power outlet?

Do any LEDs light up on the right earbud?

Please let us know, we would love to do what we can to assist you with this. 

Kind regards, 

Tegan M - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 22, 2019

i tried this there no light on the right earbud  my case works fine and no damage

Highlighted

Hi Fabian209, 

Thank you for coming back to us.

I would recommend updating the Firmware of the earphones. You can do this by heading to the LINK HERE on a PC or Laptop and following the on-screen instructions. 

Let me know how you get on!

Kindest, 

Jessie O

New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 22, 2019

they are up to date

Highlighted

Hi Fabian209,

Thank you for your reply!

At this point, I would suggest contacting your local technical support for assistance.

You can find the details by clicking HERE, selecting your country of residence and scrolling down to 'Contact Us'.

I hope this helps. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

Kindest,

Jessie O

New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!