Aug 31, 2018
Sep 10, 2018
You pretty much have the most important things summed up.
USB-C and BT5 are SO important to make sure Bose keeps up with the competition.
As for my own 2 cents, I disagree that AAA should return. If USB-C is introduced, fast charging can be made possible. AAA batteries just cost money, create waste, and increase weight. Stick with a rechargeable battery!
Jan 28, 2018
Oct 3, 2018
Hello everyone. I am going to say what I believe should be on the new Bose qc 45. Please like and reply if you agree!
Good on Qc35 ii
1) They have good sound quality, better I would say than the Sony wh1000xm3
2) They are the most comfortable headphones anywhere. No noise canceling headphones can compete in comfort, even if some say Sony has cought up in comfort, they are wrong.
3) The style and design of the 35’s are very good. The headphones are small and sleek.
4) I like the buttons instead of the swiping on the Sony’s. The reason why is that the Sony’s could possibly breakdown and lose the touch capabilities on the headphones over time or when dropped.
I forgot if they can connect to multiple devices. If they can then that is something that needs no improvement.
Needs improvement from Qc35 ii
1) They should improve noise canceling. Less pressure, it’s kind of like a airplane. They should be like Sony’s xm3 or even better.
2) They should have quick attention like the Sony’s. Just put your hand over the earcup and they let the outside world in.
3) Upgrade to USB-C..... it’s a must have.
4) Battery live is much less compared to the competitors. It didn’t affect me but I know that it matters to a large number of people.
5) When time goes on the ear pads start to flake. If you can’t fix that then it’s fine. Just a minor detail.
Thank you for reading!
Dec 15, 2016
Hi Your average consumer,
Thanks for posting. We appreciate you being such a loyal Bose user! These are some great suggestions that we will pass along to our engineering dept!
Keep them coming!
Tony G - Community Support
Sep 24, 2018
To Bose Team,
Suggestion your upcoming QC 45 when rest on neck the ear muffs should face down NOT as per below picture so we can either turn the ear muffs facing to each other/ down comfortably.
Is it on purpose constructed as per below picture to "air the ear muffs" while rest on neck? If yes then no further comment, just a bit awkward position. Cheers
Nov 7, 2018
I often read "The Competition offered by Sony is becoming better and better."
But guys, have you tried the Bowers & Wilkins PX headphones?
I did a comparision between them and the new Sony MX3 last weekend and of course Sony has more NC but at a cost of a very
tinny sound when NC is turned on. It's almost unpleasant. You get the feeling you are traveling fast by train in a tunnel.
But the B&W has soo much better sound quality. It aslo has NC and USB-C. Before you run for the MX3:s take a good look at PX
(yes they are much more stylish) and they sound drastically better. In the same price segment.
I thought I was in the market for a pair of MX3, but I changed my mind directly. B&W is high quality HIFI, sony as a pair of good to everage headphones.
So the next QC 45, must compete with B&W when it comes to sound quality. Sony is not on that level.
Nov 8, 2018
Hi, I am wondering about The QC wireless headphone series. I am wondering when will the QC 45 or QC 35 iii be releasing, or should I buy the QC 35 ii. This is a big purchase and I would like to make sure that I will get the best headphones and have them last and not become outdated.
Feb 25, 2018
Jan 19, 2019