Nawaf
Participant
Registered since

Dec 16, 2019

i can't pair my sound sport wirless free

for some reason my ear buds are not able to pair i've searched all over the internet they said when i press and hold the bluetooth button it will start blinking blue led but in mine it dosent blink or do anything please help me 😞

1 REPLY 1
Hector_B

Re: i can't pair my sound sport wirless free

Hey Nawaf, 

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. Sorry to read that you are unable to pair your headphones, let's look into this further for you. 

The first thing that I would recommend is to ensure that your headset is up to date with the latest firmware, we can check this by connecting the headphones to a PC and visiting our online updater, then follow the onscreen instructions. 

Another step that we can attempt is a product reset, to do this simply follow the steps below: 

• Place your earbuds in the charging case
  • Connect the charging case to a wall outlet using a USB charger, then wait five seconds
  • Disconnect the USB cable from the charging case, then wait one minute
  • Remove your earbuds from the case.

Please, can you also attempt to pair the headset with another device? This will allow us to narrow down the cause of the issue. 

I look forward to hearing back from you and any others that are experiencing this issue. 

Kind regards, 

Hector B - Community Support  

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!