Notice

The Bose Community Forum was launched at a time when robust online support was not available for Bose customers. Over the past several years we have added new online service channels that provide a more interactive and complete digital experience. Additionally, we have enhanced the My Bose Account capabilities to deliver a more personalized and self-service experience. As a result, Bose has made the decision to close Community Forum for Consumer electronics products on September 30th. The Bose Pro portion of the Community will still operate as usual.

Please visit our support homepage to experience one of our many other digital service channels or simply use your Community log-in credentials to sign in to your My Bose Account to view your orders and view support options.

Thank you to all who have contributed and benefited from interacting in our Community. We look forward to continuing to serve you online.

Regards,
Bose Customer Service Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kittybear39
Participant
Registered since

Dec 27, 2019

my one year old Qc25 is not cancelling noise very well. how do i get it serviced?

bought one from amazon a year ago, didn't use it much, when i do use it, I feel its noise cancellation is not on par with my QC15. I found in many instances my 15 just out-perform 25 in noise cancellation. 

how/where do i get it serviced?

1 REPLY 1
Tegan_M

Re: my one year old Qc25 is not cancelling noise very well. how do i get it serviced?

Hi Kittybear39, 

Welcome to the community, I am sorry to hear that the noise cancellation of your QC25 headphones appears to no longer be working. 

I would love to offer some troubleshooting for this. 

I'd firstly suggest that you ensure that the earcups are tightly seated against the head and that these are securely attached to the earcup. Secondly, please ensure that the headphone openings are clean and free of debris. 

Finally, Please replace the batteries in your headphones. You can view this video to assist you if need be. 

I hope this helps. However, if you are still experiencing issues after testing this troubleshooting, please reach out to your local service team for further assistance. Our local support team can be contacted via clicking this link and selecting your region, this will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country. 

Warm regards.

Tegan M - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!