anfvsnvf
Enthusiast
Registered since

Jul 7, 2019

nc 700 headphones won't turn on after factory reset?

Performed a factory reset and now the headphones won't turn on when the power/bluetooth button is pressed...

3 REPLIES 3
Hector_B

Re: nc 700 headphones won't turn on after factory reset?

Hey anfvsnvf, 

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. Sorry to read that you are having some issues with your headphones, let's look into this further. 

Can you please confirm the steps that you attempted to perform a factory reset as this isn't something that exists with this model of the headset.

Please, can you also connect the headphones to a PC and visiting our Bose Online Updater to see if the website is able to recognize the headphones at all? 

I look forward to hearing back from you with the results of the steps above. 

Kind regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
anfvsnvf
Enthusiast
Registered since

Jul 7, 2019

@Hector_B ,

1) the steps from your Bose.com website that I followed were:

• "Disconnect all cables from the headphones
  • Connect one end of the USB cable to a USB-A wall charger or computer that is powered on
  • Press and hold the Power/Bluetooth® button while connecting the small end of the USB cable into the USB-C port on the right earcup
  • Release the Power/Bluetooth button when the Bluetooth light blinks blue".

2) They had the 1.3.1 firmware on them. I connected them to a PC and visited your Bose Online Updater but the website did not recognize them, at all. 

Tegan_M

Hi anfvsnvf,

Thanks for getting back to us regarding this. 

At this point, what I would suggest is that you reach out to your regions Bose product support team for further assistance. We can be contacted via clicking this link and selecting your region, this will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country. An agent here will be more than happy to get this resolved for you. 

Kind regards,

Tegan M 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!